Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Isuzu Axiom Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HYQ1512R
1. Open the driverâs door.
2. Insert key into ignition.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then to the LOCK position three times. (This step must be completed within 3 seconds â go as fast as yo can, or the system will not enter the programming mode.)
4. Within 10 seconds, close and open the door two times.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then to the LOCK position three times (again, do this within 3 seconds.)
6. Within 10 seconds, close and open the door. Verify that the power door locks cycle once to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
7. Within 20 seconds, press the LOCK button on the transmitter you are programming. Verify that the door locks cycle once.
8. Within 20 seconds, press the UNLOCK button on the transmitter. Verify that the door locks cycle once to confirm that the system has accepted the transmitterâs code.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each transmitter to be added.
10. Remove key from ignition.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!