Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 10335582-88
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the remotes you will be useing on the vehicle. Once you program the remote. all previous remotes that were programmed will be erased from memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you program the them again.
1. Remove the key from the ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Remove the "MALL PGM" fuse from the fuse panel. Use the legend on the fuse panel or owner's manual to properly locate the "MALL PGM" fuse.
4. Insert the key into the ignition, and turn to the ACC position.
5. Turn the key to OFF and then back to ACC within 1 second.
6. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters into programming mode.
7. Press and hold the remote LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
8. Repeat step 7 now for each additional remotes to be programmed including any existing remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition.
10. Install the "MALL PGM" fuse back into the fuse panel and test remote(s).
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU