Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Hyundai Sonata Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: PINHACOEF311T
1. Remove center fascia (the plate surrounding the radio) and locate the alarm system control module. Ensure that the memory switch is in the OFF position.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn ignition to the ON position.
3. After 5 seconds slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the SET position.
4. Press the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
5. If programming a second remote press the LOCK button on the second remote.
6. Slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key. Replace center fascia.
8. Programming is now complete, test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!