Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Acura MDX Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: G8D-44H-A
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. You have 5 seconds to complete each step. If you take longer than 5 seconds you will need to restart the entire process. You can attempt this process as many times as necessary to complete it.
3. Enter vehicle and close all doors
4. Repeat the following steps A B C THREE times (use the same remote each time for this step, an unprogrammed remote can be used)
A. Turn ignition to the ON position (II)
B. Press the lock button on the remote you are programming
C. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)
**REPEAT STEPS ABC THREE TIMES
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (II)
6. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle confirming that the vehicle has entered programming mode.
7. Using the same remote from step 4 press the LOCK button. At this time the door locks will cycle confirming that the vehicle has programmed the remote.
**If you have more remotes to program follow step 7 for each remote you wish to program. The door locks will cycle to indicate each remote has been programmed. You have 10 seconds to program each additional remote.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position (I)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU