Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Buick Century Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 10335582-88
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, turn key in ignition to ON position do not start car, then turn back to OFF. Remove key from ignition.
3. Hold Unlock button on the driver's door. DO NOT RELASE UNLOCK BUTTON
4. Insert key into the ignition and remove it, insert key into ignition and remove it, insert key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. (Do not turn key in the ignition)
5. Release the unlock button, three chimes will sound signally entering of programming mode.
6. Hold lock and unlock on the remote until the vehicle chimes twice signaling programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc