Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Cadillac XLR Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 10354922
1. Open Trunk place all remotes in vehicle.
2. Insert key in trunk lock and unlock five times. " Ready Fob Fob" will be displayed on the Driver Information Center.
3. Locate the remote pocket in the glove box or center console place the unprogrammed remote in the pocket. Have the buttons face the right (passenger) side of vehicle.
4. Vehicle will chime when the programming is complete. Place additional remotes to be programmed in the pocket now.
5. Remove remotes and test to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU