Here are the programming instructions for a 2010 Suzuki XL7 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 15913421
Vehicle must have a driver information center. Vehicles equipped with driver information center will have button on the steering wheel with an "i" symbol .
1. Insert key into ignition and turn it to the on position. Do no start the car.
2. Press the Information button until Relearn Remote Key is displayed.
3. Press the set/reset button ( will have checkmark on button) until Remote key learning Active is displayed.
4. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button until vehicle chimes twice this signals successful programming.
Repeat this step for any additional remotes
5. Turn off ignition to exit programming
Vehicles without the information center
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On position. Do not start the car.
2. Press the trip odometer reset button until Relearn Remote Key is displayed.
3. Hold the trip odomoter reset button until Remote Key Learning Active is displayed
4. Hold the lock and unlock buttons on the remote being programmed until the vehicle chimes. This signals successful programming. Repeat step for additional remotes
5. Turn key to off to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU