Here are the programming instructions for a 2006 Mazda Speed 6 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KPU41846
1. Close all doors, open drivers door, key out of ignition.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Close and open drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press UNLOCK button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press UNLOCK button on it 2 times and door locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!