Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Dodge Avenger Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GQ43VT6T
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed
remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this
2. Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
3. Close all doors, Insert key into ignition leave it in the Off position.
4. Jump terminal 1 and 4 off the Data Link Port, connect either a jumper wire or paperclip to terminal 1 and 4. Make contact to the metal surface inside the terminal. Leave two terminals connected.
5. Turn ignition to ACC than back to Off. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock signaling entering of programming mode. Must be performed within ten seconds of installing jumper wire.
6. Press lock or unlock three times on the remote being programmed. Locks will cycle signaling successful programming . Repeat this step for additional remotes.
7 . Remove jumper wire or clip to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU