Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10246215
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, hold the UNLOCK button on the driver's door DO NOT RELEASE.
3. Insert key into ignition do not turn it.
4. Remove key from ignition, insert and remove key from ignition, insert key again and DO NOT remove it.
5. Release Unlock button on driver's door. Car will chime three times to signal entering of programming mode.
6. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button on the remote being programmed until car chimes twice. This sound signals successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to end programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc