ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: OUCG8D-525M-A
1. Locate the Data Link Connector it will look like the picture above. It will be located on the driver's side under the dash.
2. INSERT key into ignition to the OFF position.
3. On the Data Link Connector use a paperclip to jump pins 1 and 4 make sure to come in contact with the metal. (leave the connection jumped until instructed to remove)
4. In less than 10 seconds of making the connection turn press the hazard light button 6 times. The vehicle will respond by cycling the locks to confirm it has successfully entered programming mode.
5. PUSH the LOCK button 3 times on the first remote you are programming (order does not matter). The vehicle will cycle the door locks to confirm successful programming.
6. Repeat step 5 for any additional remotes you would like to program. If you have no further remotes proceed to step 7.
7. REMOVE the jumper wire from step 3. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU