Here are the programming instructions for a 2007 Toyota Prius Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: M0ZB31EG
This procedure will not work for the smart key system.
1. OPEN the DRIVER'S side door and REMOVE key/remote out of ignition slot.
2. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
3. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER's side door TWICE.
4. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
5. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER's side door TWICE.
6. INSERT and REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot TWICE.
7. INSERT key/remote into ignition slot and CLOSE the DRIVER's side door.
8. PUSH the POWER button (amber LED) to turn ignition ON and OFF TWICE.
9. REMOVE key/remote from ignition slot. Vehicle will respond by cycling the door locks two times to indicate successful entry to programming mode.
10. Within 40 seconds of door locks cycling Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote for 1.5 seconds then release. Immediately after releasing Press the LOCK button once. Vehicle will automatically Lock and Unlock the doors once to indicate successful programming or twice to indicate a failure in programming.
11. Repeat step 10 for each remote to be programmed.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc