Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Cadillac Eldorado Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10269729
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Insert key into ignition and turn it to the on position. Do not start the car.
3. Access programming connector in the trunk of the car. It will be located next to the latch for the trunk lid. There will be a single wire running to a connector. The connector will not be connected to anything. Sure a jumper wire or paper clip to jump the connector. Touch the clip or wire to the inside of the connector and to a bare metal surface of the car to ground the connection. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock to signal entering on programming mode.
4. Press the unlock button on the remote being programmed twice. Locks will cycle again confirming successful programming. Repeat this step for additional remotes.
5. Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU