Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Eagle Vision Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04688527
1. Remove middle vent from the center of dashboard. Locate the traction control connector behind the vent. It will be a 6 pin black connector . Connector will be connected to the vent or traction control switch. If connected to the traction control switch unplug it.
2. Turn key to ON position (this will not start vehicle)
3. Jump pin 1 to pin 4 of the programming connector. Use either a jumper wire or paperclip to connect the two terminals. Must contact the metal surface inside the terminals. locks will cycle from lock to unlock signaling programming mode.
4. Press any button on the remote being programmed lock will cycle again confirming programming. repeat for additional remote.
5. Turn off ignition and remove jumper wire to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc