Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Honda Odyssey Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KOBUTA1T
1. Open the driver's side door.
2. PRESS and HOLD the driver's side door UNLOCK button. Do not release until step 6.
3. Insert the key in the ignition and remote it FIVE times. (you have 10 seconds to do this)
4. Insert the key again (sixth time) and leave it in the ignition. At this time the locks will cycle to confirm the vehicle is in programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the first remote you wish to program. If you want to program additional remotes press the LOCK button on each additional remote.
6. RELEASE the driver's side door UNLOCK button that you have been holding since step 2.
7. Programming is now complete.
This procedure is for the dealer installed Honda keyless entry system. The remote for this system hasfour buttons one of them being a small round option button.
1. Insert key and turn the ignition to ON (The position just before starting the car)
2. Locate press and HOLD valet disarm button do not release until step 4(see image above button in red) you must have a factory radio for this procedure to work. The door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
3. Press the LOCK button on the remote being programmed. The door locks will cycle to confirm the remote has been successfully programmed. Repeat this step for any additional remotes you wish to program otherwise proceed to step 4.
4. RELASE the valet disarm button. Programming complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU