Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Mazda Millenia Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KPU41048
1. Close all the doors including the trunk. Get in the driver's seat and OPEN the driver's door.
2. Turn the ignition from ON to OFF (3) times. (ON to OFF = 1 time do it 3)
3. OPEN and CLOSE the DRIVER'S side door (3) times.
4. The vehicle will respond by cycling the door locks to confirm it has successfully entered programming mode.
5. PUSH the LOCK button TWICE on the first remote you are programming (order does not matter). The door locks will cycle to confirm successful programming.
(1 REMOTE) IF you only have one remote PUSH the LOCK button TWICE TWO MORE TIMES. The locks will cycle to confirm successful programming between each time you press twice. Proceed to step 6.
(2 REMOTES) IF you two remotes PUSH the LOCK button TWICE TWO MORE TIMES ON THE SECOND REMOTE YOU ARE PROGRAMMING. The locks will cycle to confirm successful programming between each time you press twice. Proceed to step 6.
(3 REMOTES) IF you have three remotes PUSH the LOCK button TWICE on the SECOND remote then PUSH the LOCK button TWICE on the THIRD remote. The locks will cycle to confirm successful Programming between each time you press twice. Proceed to step 6.
6. Programming is complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc