Here are the programming instructions for a 1993 Ford F150 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob
or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com
You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located at the base of the steering
column. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to help support this blog with a donation of any amount! Your donations help keep this site up to date. If you are unable to donate, please share via social media below, your help in getting the word out about us helps just as much! Thanks for visiting, donating, and sharing with your friends and family!