Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Ford F150 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 3B:F87B-15K601 AB
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located at the base of the steering
column. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU