Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Infiniti J30 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZJA073
1. Open trunk enter vehicle and close all doors and lock them
2. Insert key and remove key from ignition 6-8 times within ten seconds. Do not turn the key in the
3. Unlock and Lock the driver's door by hand, do not use power locks.
4. Press lock button on the remote being programmed. Repeat for additional remotes.
5. Unlock drivers door by hand, open and close door to exit programming
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU