Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Nissan Sentra Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KOBUTA3T
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors
2. Turn the Alarm Consoles switch to Off.
3. Insert key into the ignition turn to the ON position then back to OFF position ending in OFF 6 times quickly. On position is just before starting the vehicle, OFF is all the way back when key can be removed.
4. Turn Alarm Console to the Auto position then back to OFF.
5. Press Unlock on the remote being programmed. Repeat for additional remotes.
6. Open door and test remotes
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU