Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Toyota Solara Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GQ43VT14T
This procedure is for the FACTORY INSTALLED keyless entry system
1. Begin with the key out of the ignition.
2. OPEN and UNLOCK the DRIVER'S side door. CLOSE all other doors including the trunk.
3. INSERT the key into the ignition and PULL it out.
4. Locate the driver's side door lock/unlock switch.
5. LOCK and UNLOCK the switch 5 times. Try to pace yourself to 1 second for each LOCK and UNLOCK sequence. (hint: LOCK and UNLOCK = 1 time in 1 second)
6. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER'S side door.
7. LOCK and UNLOCK the switch 5 times. Try to pace yourself to 1 second for each LOCK and UNLOCK sequence. You will have 50 seconds to complete steps 7-10 (hint: LOCK and UNLOCK = 1 time in 1 second)
8. INSERT the KEY into the ignition.
9. Switch the ignition to ON then OFF TWICE (on is just shy of starting the car)
10. REMOVE the key from the ignition.
11. The door locks will cycle (lock and unlock) to confirm successful entry into programming mode.
12. PUSH and RELEASE the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the first remote you are programming at the SAME TIME (does not matter which remote you program first)
13. As soon as you let go PUSH and HOLD the lock button on the same remote for 2 seconds. The door locks will cycle to confirm successful programming of the remote.
14. Repeat steps 12 and 13 for each additional remote you wish to program. If you have no additional remotes to program proceed to step 15.
15. Close the DRIVER'S side door. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!