Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Volkswagen Cabrio Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: NBG730956T
Volkswagen Cabrio (1995-2003)
NOTE: The FCC ID must match your other FOB; if you get a different FCC ID, this wonât work. If you donât know the FCC ID, youâll need to go to the dealer to find out which one you need. The FCC IDâs NBG730956 and M36HU01WT. This is NOT for the Hella system.
1. Put one key in the on position in the ignition (do not start) and put another key in the driverâs door and turn to the unlock position (counterclockwise) and hold til it beeps three times, about 10-15 seconds, then return to center position (leave in the door).
2. Then, hit one of the FOB buttons (if you have more than one, you must program all FOBs at the same time or else ones that worked wonât work anymore).
3. The horn will beep once for the number of FOB, example: 1 beep for the first FOB, 2 beeps for the second, etc.
4. Then turn the door key back to left until the horn beeps three times to deactivate program mode, and remove the ignition key.
5. All done, test your FOBs.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU