Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Chrysler Concorde Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04759136AB
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
3. Insert key and turn it to the on position ( do not start the engine)
4. Jump terminal 1 and 4 using a jumper wire or paperclip. Connect either the wire or paperclip to each terminal. Must remain throughout process.
5. Press any button on the remote being programmed. Locks will cycle confirming successful programming. repeat for additional remotes.
6. Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU