Here are the programming instructions for a 1998 Hyundai Accent Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: EZSDEI471
1. Access the keyless module underneath the drivers dashboard above the fuse panel. There will be a black and a white wire leading from the module. Wires may or may not lead to a Valet switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and turn to the On position ( Do not start the vehicle. ) If the black and white wires leading from the keyless module are connected to a Valet switch press switch 13 times. If wires are not connected to switch you must to touch to metal of the wire ends together 13 times.
3. Press button 1 on the remote, turn ignition back to Off. Press button 1 on the remote. Doors should cycle from lock to unlock.
4. Turn ignition switch to the On position and press the valet switch or connect the black and white
wires 14 times. Press button 2 on the remote.
5. Turn ignition to the Off position, press button 1 on the remote.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU