Here are the programming instructions for a 2008 Dodge Sprinter Les Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KR 55 SPRINTER
Each FOBIK has a unique ID code that is assigned at the time the key is manufactured. When a key is programmed into the WIN, the module learns the transponder ID code and the transponder acquires the unique Secret Key ID code from the WIN. CAUTION: Read all notes and cautions for programming procedures.
1. Connect a battery charger to the vehicle.
2. Connect the scan tool.
3. Have a unique vehicle PIN readily available before running the routine.
4. Ignition key should be in RUN position.
5. Select "ECU View".
6. Select "WIN Wireless Control".
7. Select "Miscellaneous Functions."
8. Select "Program Ignition Keys or Key FOBs", Start
9. Enter the PIN when prompted.
10. Verify the correct information.
11. Cycle ignition key after the successful routine completion.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc