Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16245100-29
1. Locate the Data Link Connector it will look like the picture above. It will be located on the driver's side under the dash.
2. INSERT key into ignition to the OFF position.
3. On the Data Link Connector use a paperclip to jump pins 1 and 4 make sure to come in contact with the metal. (leave the connection jumped until instructed to remove).
4. In less than 10 seconds of making the connection turn ignition from OFF to ACC then OFF. (ACC is one click back OFF is where you can remove the key). The vehicle will respond by cycling the locks to confirm it has successfully entered programming mode.
5. PUSH the LOCK button 3 times on the first remote you are programming (order does not matter). The vehicle will cycle the door locks to confirm successful programming.
6. Repeat step 5 for any additional remotes you would like to program. If you have no further remotes proceed to step 7.
7. REMOVE the jumper wire from step 3. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU