Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Chevrolet Caprice Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15686033
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Open trunk and access Driver side wheel well. Locate the programming connector. Programming connector will be close to the tail light. Connector should not be connected to anything. It will be a connector with two ports connected to a black and white wire.
3. Next jump the programming connector using a jumper wire or paperclip. Bend the paper clip or use the two ends of the wire to connect the two ports. Must contact the metal connectors inside the ports. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock signaling the entering of programming mode.
4. Press unlock on the remote to be programmed locks will cycle again confirming remote has been programmed successfully. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
5. Remove jumper wires or paper clip to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU