Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04688527
1. Open and lower the glove box by releasing the catch tabs on either side.
2. Insert key and turn to the on position (do not start the engine.)
3. Locate the programming connector behind the glove box. Connector must be jumped take either a jumper wire or bent paperclip and jump the connector. Connect one end of the wire or clip to the inside of the connector and the other end to a metal surface of the vehicle. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock.
4. Press any button on the remote being programmed, the locks will cycle again confirming successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
5. Remove jumper wire or clip to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU