ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: Code Alarm
Instructions for programming your new Code Alarm Remote(s)
Note: Each System module has four âslotsâ, or memory locations, to store transmitter codes, giving it the ability to operate from up to four transmitters. For proper operation, a transmitter code must be stored into each memory slot. When using less than four transmitters, follow the suggested programming parameters: One Remote Transmitter â Program four (4) times Â· Two Remote Transmitters â Program each transmitter two (2) times. Â· Three Remote Transmitters â Program two transmitters one (1)
time, and the remaining transmitter twice.
1. Open the driverâs door, leave the door open and make sure the dome light is ON.
2. Turn vehicles ignition on (Ignition ON engine OFF).
3. Press and hold emergency override button (A small black headed push button commonly found under the driver side dash) After about 10-13 seconds, the siren or horn will sound three (3) times. This indicates that
the unit has entered the transmitter-programming mode.
4. Continue to hold in the programming override button.
5. Press the ARM (or LOCK) button on the remote transmitter to be programmed. The siren or horn will sound once, indicating that the system has âlearnedâ that remote transmitters code.
6. Repeat step 5 for any additional transmitters or transmitter codes.
7. Release the programming override button.
8. Turn the ignition off to exit the programming mode. Test remote transmitters to ensure that they work properly by toggling back & forth the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU