Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 56009031
1. Sit inside of the vehicle and close all the doors.
2. Place the key in the ignition. Keep the ignition in the "Off" position.
3. Open the driver's door. Leave the door open during the programming procedure.
4. Push the door lock to the "Lock" position with your hand.
5. Turn the ignition key to the "Run" position.
6. Point the remote that you want to program at the keyless entry receiver and press the "Lock" button. The keyless entry receiver may be located in the overhead console or in the dome light assembly.
7. Hold the "Lock" button until the light on the remote that you are programming blinks twice.
8. Turn the ignition key to the "Off" position.
9. Test the newly programmed remote by pressing the "Unlock" and "Lock" buttons located on it. Repeat the programming process if the remote is not operational.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU