Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Audi A4 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 4D0 837 231 M
You will need one working remote and a key.
1. Have the driverâs door closed and the window open.
2. Turn a key in the ignition to âONâ.
3 Turn a second key in the door to âLOCKâ.
4. Push the âUNLOCKâ button on the door ONCE for EACH Remote to be programmed.
5. Turn the ignition to âOFFâ.
6. Remove keys from the door and the ignition.
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!!!
7. On remote #1 press âUNLOCKâ then âLOCKâ
8. On remote #2 press âUNLOCKâ then âLOCKâ
9. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR FOR AT LEAST 60 SECONDS.
10. Exit the vehicle and test the remotes.
Be patient as you may have to do this a few times until you get the sequence and timing down.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU