Here are the programming instructions for a 2009 Cadillac Escalade Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15913427
This information is in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
2. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. (On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first remote learned with match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2.)
A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 4. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc