Here are the programming instructions for a Autopage H50T33 XT-11 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: AUTOPAGE H50T33 XT-11
1. Find where the valet switch is..it is a push button switch that should be mounted somewhere convenient (kick-panel, under drivers dash area).
2. Put your key in the ignition, turn it to the "on" position(2 clicks), then back off 3 times, and the third time leave the key on the on position.
3. Push the valet button once, then release, then push a second time and hold in.
4. Push a button on your new remote.
5. Let go of push button, turn off car. A chirp or some sort of confirmation should happen, then, all should be well.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU