ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: Volkswagen Remotes
Programming remote portion of your VolksWagen Key FOB:
It is very simple but you do need 2 keys. You must be able to lock the drivers door and have the red led alarm light next to the lock button blink. If it does not blink, the alarm does not know the door is closed and will not go into program mode:
1) Insert master key in the ignition.
2) Turn key to the accessory position without starting the vehicle
3) Insert second key(key you are programming) in driverâs door, manually lock the door
4) Press lock on the new remote
5) After one second, press lock again, which should beep to confirm programming complete.
*PLEASE NOTE*This method DOES NOT Always work - if your key does not work after trying this method, you will need to have a locksmith or someone with VCDs/VAGCOM program your key.
- See more at: https://deautokey.com/how-to-program-your-vw-key-fob#sthash.QvWSLBfv.dpuf
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU