Here are the programming instructions for a 1993 Dodge Stealth Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GQ43VT6T
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into ignition and do not turn. Leave in the OFF position.
2. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC). It will be under the dash on the drivers side. Use the diagram above to identify pins 1 and 4. Notice that the DLC connector is tapered. You can use this to help identify the proper pins. Using a suitable jumper wire jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure that there are metal connector ends in the cavities that are referenced in this procedure. Once the jumper wire is installed it needs to remain there throughout this process until instructed to remove.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then back to OFF. This must be done within 10 seconds of installing the jumper wire. If all is done properly then the locks will automatically cycle Lock and Unlock. This means the vehicle is in programming mode and you are ready to program your remotes.
4. Depress either the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the first remote to be programmed three times within three seconds. If the remote is successfully programmed then the locks will again automatically cycle Lock to Unlock.
5. To program additional remotes repeat step 4 and after each remote programmed you should see the door locks cycle automatically from Lock to Unlock.
6. Disconnect jumper wire and remove key from ignition at this point as the programming is done. Test all remotes to ensure proper programming.