Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Volkswagen Beetle Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: NBG92596263
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. You must have two keys to perform this procedure.
1. With driverâs door open close all other doors and trunk. Insert master key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position and leave in vehicle. Exit vehicle and close driverâs door.
2. Insert other key into door lock cylinder and turn to the LOCK position.
3. Press the UNLOCK button on the first remote. Wait two seconds.
4. Repeat Step 3 for each remaining remote to be programmed.
5. Programming is now complete, remove keys and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
6. If these programming instructions helped save you time and money, please consider sharing our website with friends and family so they can do the same.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU