ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: H5OT43 CATX50
Four different remote controls can be programmed for a given vehicle. If a fifth remote is added, the first remote is deleted. Note: When the first code learning command is sent, all the old codes are cleared out. Therefore if you want to add a new remote, all the old ones must be reprogrammed as well. One or more remote transmitters can be added.
To do this, programming follow these Programming Instructions:
1. Open hood.
2. Insert key in the ignition and turn to the RUN position.
3. Apply the brakes once.
4. You now have 10 seconds to turn the key from RUN to the STOP position 3 times.
5. If this sequence is correctly carried out, the control module flashes parking lights (4 flashes). You may then proceed to the next step.
6. Press any button on the new remote control. When access code of new remote control is memorized, the control module will confirm with flashing parking lights (1 flash).
7. Repeat the above procedures for each remote control that has to be programmed (up to 4 remotes). 8. Apply the brakes.
9. New remote(s) is (are) now added to the system.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU