Here are the programming instructions for an Aftermarket Astrostart Key Fob Remote With FCCID# EZSAESHG03. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com
You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HST623 EZSAESHG03
Four different remote controls can be programmed for a given vehicle. If a fifth remote is added, the first remote is deleted. Note: When the first code learning command is sent, all the old codes are cleared out. Therefore if you want to add a new remote, all the old ones must be reprogrammed as well. One or more remote transmitters can be added.
To do this, programming is accessed as follows:
- You must program all your remotes at once. If you donât have one for programming it will get bumped out and not work until reprogrammed.
- You must have a hood switch installed. If there is no hood switch you will likely need to take your car to an AstroStart dealer for programming.
- If your hood switch is rusty you will need to replace it. You can jump the black/red wire going to the hood switch to ground as a temporary solution.
1. Open you hood. If needed, jump the red/black wire to a good ground.
2. Turn the key on, press and release the brakes.
3. Turn key from on to off 3 times. (OFF â ON â OFF -ON â OFF) The Park lights will blink 4 times. If they are not hooked up you will hear 4 clicks.
4. Push any button the first remote to be programmed. Repeat for all remotes. You should hear a click and see the park lights flash after each button press.
5. Turn key on and press brakes once.
Thatâs all there is to it. Try each remote and make sure they work.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc