Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Geo Prizm Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 12490830
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Open the driver's door.
2. Turn the ignition key ON (ON is the position just shy of cranking the engine).
3. Press and hold the programming/override button (located under or at the bottom of the driver's side dash). In approximately 20 seconds the system will start to cycle the door locks and the siren (if equipped) 3 times to indicate the system has entered the transmitter learn mode (DO NOT RELEASE THE PROGRAMMING/OVERRIDE BUTTON).
4. Press the #1 button (top left button) on the unprogrammed transmitter. The system will respond by cycling the door locks and the siren (if equipped) one time to indicate the transmitter has been learned.
5. All other transmitters (up to four) also need to be programmed at this time.
6. Programming is now complete, let go of the programming/override button and turn ignition off to exit learn mode. Test all remotes for proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU