Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 56009031
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. For the duration of the programming procedure the driver's door must remain open.
2. Manually lock the driver's door (NOT with the power lock button) push the lock lever to the locked position.
3. Insert key into ignition and turn the ignition switch to ON (turn as far as you can without cranking the engine).
4. Aim remote at the receiver in the vehicle and press and hold the Lock button for at least 5 seconds. This must be done within 20 seconds of turning ignition switch ON. The driver's door will unlock automatically. Once this occurs the remote has been properly programmed.
5. To program additional remotes within 20 seconds you must manually Lock the driver's door again. Once door has been manually locked repeat step 4.
6. Repeat step 5 for each additional remote.
7. Once completed turn ignition switch OFF, then back to ON and back to OFF. Remove key from ignition switch. Step 7 must be completed within 20 seconds of programming the last remote.
8. Close driver's door and test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc