ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: CLICK HERE
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Open the driver's door.
2. Turn the ignition key ON (ON is the position just shy of cranking the engine).
3. Press and hold the programming/override button (located under or at the bottom of the driver's side dash). In approximately 20 seconds the system will start to cycle the door locks and the siren (if equipped) 3 times to indicate the system has entered the transmitter learn mode (DO NOT RELEASE THE PROGRAMMING/OVERRIDE BUTTON)
4. Press the #1 button (top left button) on the unprogrammed transmitter. The system will respond by cycling the door locks and the siren (if equipped) one time to indicate the transmitter has been learned.
5. All other transmitters (up to four) also need to be programmed at this time.
6. Programming is now complete, let go of the programming/override button and turn ignition off to exit learn mode.
7. Test all remotes for proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU