Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 BMW Z3 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 82111469448
Programming Instructions: These Instructions only work for the Part number listed above.
1. Close all doors, trunk, and hood.
2. The security system must be in "disarm" mode. The key must be removed from the ignition key slot.
Enter Code-Learning Mode
3. Open the trunk and leave it open.
4. Open the driver's door and sit in the driver's seat.
5. Close the driver's door.
6. Cycle the ignition switch five times between the "off" position and position 2 (ignition "ON", all dash warning lamps will illuminate). The red status LED will illuminate continuously, and the siren will "chirp" once, to indicate that the code-learning mode has been initiated.
DO NOT START THE ENGINE
The ignition switch cycling in step #6 must be performed within ten seconds.
The sequence in steps #1-6 must be performed within 45 seconds.
Registering/Delete ID Code(s)
7. Open driver's door, (remain seated in driver's seat)
8. Close driver's door.
9. Press and release any button on the remote you wish to register into the system. The status LED will shut off momentarily to indicate that one ID code has been registered.
10. Repeat steps 7 through 9 to register the remaining three ID codes.
Exiting Code-Learning Mode
11. Open driver's door, and exit from vehicle, leaving the door opened.
12. Close trunk.
13. Close driver's door. The LED will turn off and the siren will "chirp" twice.
14. The initialization procedure is now completed, test all remotes to confirm operation
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU