Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: BAB237131-013
1. Move the driver's seat forward to access the keyless entry receiver located on the floor underneath the driver's seat.
2. Turn the ignition to ON. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle without cranking the engine)
3. Locate the green button on the side of the keyless entry receiver. It will be inside a small hole that can be accessed with a small pointy object such as a pen.
4. Using the pointy object, press the green button until the exterior lights or the LED on the drivers side dash illuminate then release.
5. Within 5 seconds of step 4. Press and release the top button on the remote. The LED should turn OFF, the siren chirps once and the front marker lights will flash if remote successfully programmed.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional remotes to program.
7. Turn the ignition to off, test remotes, replace panel.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU