Here are the programming instructions for a 2007 Cadillac STS Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15212383
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Start with vehicle off and key out of ignition.
2. Place a currently functioning remote as well as the new remote inside the cabin of the vehicle.
3. Insert key into driver's door lock cylinder and cycle the lock cylinder to UNLOCK 5 times in 5 seconds. READY FOR FOB #X (X will be remote 2, 3, or 4) will be displayed on the DIC (Driver Information Center).
4. Locate the remote pocket in the center console between the driver and passenger seats. Place the new, unprogrammed remote in the pocket in the center console with the buttons facing forward.
5. When the programming is complete you will hear an audible tone. READY FOR FOB #X or MAX # FOBS LEARNED will now be displayed on the DIC.
6. Remove first remote that was programmed and place next remote to be programmed in the remote pocket.
7. Once all remotes have been programmed in the pocket you can exit program mode and test all remotes for proper programming.
NOTE: WHEN PROGRAMMING REMOTES WITH A REMOTE START FUNCTION YOU MUST IDLE VEHICLE FOR 20 TO 30 MINUTES AND LEAVE REMOTES IN PROGRAMMING POCKET.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU