Here are the programming instructions for a 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KBRTS005
A maximum of four remotes can be programmed to this vehicle.
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors with the key OUT of the ignition.
2. Open driver's door.
3. Perform this step within 10 seconds: Insert key into ignition and turn to ON, then back to OFF and remove key. (ON is the position just shy of starting vehicle without cranking engine. OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
4. Within 20 seconds: Press and release the drivers door courtesy light button three times. (The button will be on the door frame and can only be accessed when the drivers door is open. It will be a black rubber button. If you can't find the button you can complete this step by closing and opening the drivers door three times)
5. Within 10 seconds: Insert key into ignition and turn to ON, then back to OFF and remove key. (ON is the position just shy of starting vehicle without cranking engine. OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
6. Press the UNLOCK button on the remote. The door locks will lock then unlock to confirm the remote has been programmed.
7. Repeat step 6. for any additional remotes to be programmed.
8. Close driver's door and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU