ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: CLICK HERE
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Ensure ignition is in the OFF position.
2. Lower glove box and remove the inner compartment. You must access behind the glove box. Once removed look in the upper left end and locate the Programming Connector. It will be a plastic connector with two terminals and two wires leading to it. Connector may be retained by a clip.
3. Once located jump the two terminals in the connector with a suitable jumper wire or you can use a paper clip bent in a "U" shape. Once connected properly the vehicle will automatically cycle the door locks to lock and then unlock.
4. Vehicle is now in programming mode. Press the UNLOCK button once on the first remote to be programmed. Vehicle will cycle door locks again to lock then unlock to verify acceptance of the remote.
5. Repeat step 4 to program an additional remote.
6. Programming is now complete. Remove jumper wire from Programming Connector and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU