Here are the programming instructions for a 1991 Cadillac Seville Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10269729
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
If you will be using two remotes with this vehicle you must have both remotes when doing this procedure, otherwise the one missing will not be programmed. If only one remote will be used you must program it twice for procedure to work.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to ON (as far as you can turn without cranking engine).
2. Locate the RKE module and on the wiring harness will be the programming connector. It should be a single wire that has a green plastic connector and is not connected to anything. Using a jumper wire connect the programming connector to a good ground (unpainted metal surface on body of vehicle). When done properly vehicle will automatically cycle locks to Lock then Unlock.
3. Now vehicle is in programming mode. Press the UNLOCK button on the first remote two times in one second intervals. Door locks will automatically cycle again to lock then unlock to show that vehicle has accepted remote.
4. Now whether programming a second remote or just one, repeat step 3 for either.
5. Remotes are now programmed. Disconnect ground wire and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU