Here are the programming instructions for a 1992 Buick Century Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 25550780
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Open trunk and locate the Programming Connector by the left side wheel well. Programming Connector may be behind the trim or carpet and will not be connected to anything. It will be a plastic connector with two wires running from it.
2. Ensure that there are two metal pins or terminals in the connector. Jump one pin to the other. This can be done with a jumper wire or a paper clip bent. Once jumped properly the door locks will cycle to lock then unlock.
3. Vehicle is now in programming mode. Press unlock on the remote once. When accepted the door locks will cycle again to lock then unlock.
4. Repeat step 3 when programming a second remote.
5. Programming is now complete. Remove jumper wire from Programming Connector and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc