Here are the programming instructions for a 1993 Buick Riviera Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 25602667
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into the ignition switch and turn ignition to the ON position (as far as you can turn before cranking engine).
2. Open the trunk and locate the (VAC) programming connector. It will be a green plastic connector with a single black/white wire running from it. It may be necessary to pull back some trim or carpet to access the connector.
3. Contact the (VAC) programming connector to ground (a metal surface with no paint) using a suitable jumper wire. The connector must remain grounded throughout the programming procedure. Once connected the door locks will cycle automatically to lock and then unlock. The vehicle is now in programming mode.
4. Press UNLOCK on the first remote to be programmed. The locks will automatically cycle to lock then unlock again to show the remote has been accepted.
5. If programming a second remote repeat step 4 for this remote. If only one remote is being programmed you need to press UNLOCK on the same remote and door locks will cycle again.
6. Programming is now complete. Remove ground from programming connector and test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU