Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10205239
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Open rear gate and access driver's side rear trim panel. Remove trim panel from wheel well to tail light assembly and locate the Programming Connector. It will be a single wire to a plastic end and will not be connected to anything. Ground the Programming Connector to a good ground (any metal surface on the body of the car that is not painted). Use a jumper wire and ensure that you contact the metal pin inside the Programming Connector.
2. Once grounded properly the door locks will cycle from lock to unlock and the rear gate or window solenoids will cycle as well. Vehicle is now in programming mode.
3. Now press any button on the remote one time. The door locks and rear gate or window will cycle again. This confirms that the remote is now programmed.
4. Repeat step 3 for a second transmitter (whether new or original must be programmed at this time).
5. Programming is now complete. Remove jumper wire from ground to the Programming Connector and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU